You can check your Order Status by logging into the “My Account” section of our website.
Please keep in mind that most domestic orders take 4-6 working days to arrive while international orders can take 2-4 weeks.
There are three basic steps for most orders:
- Pending – A “New” Order. This is the default state for all orders. All orders are “Pending” until payment clears. Once an order clears “pending” it moves into our inventory system to be Processed.
- Processing – Your order is in our inventory system.
- Shipped – Your order has shipped. When an order ships, you will receive an automatic email from this website letting you know that your order is on it’s way to you.
The above process (from Pending to Processing to Shipped) usually takes about 4-6 days. Most orders are shipped out and arrive to their destination within one week. International orders will take longer. Many times, since our items are retail items, they get caught up in customs on their way to our international customers.
Outside of these three standard order status indicators, you may also see one of the following statuses for your order:
- Awaiting Payment – You have chosen “Check/Money Order” as your payment type and we are awaiting the arrival of your check and/or we are waiting for your check to clear the bank.
- Returned Undeliverable – For some reason, your package has been returned to us via the postal system. We will contact you if this happens.
- Cancelled or Refunded – Your order was cancelled and a refund was issued during either the Pending or Processing stage.
- Preparing [PayPal IPN] – This message can be an error message. This error can mean that there was a communication error between PayPal and our shopping cart. Please check your PayPal account to see if the payment went through.
- Processing – Backordered – From time to time, our Special Order Suppliers will run out of stock on certain items. If this happens, your order will be marked as Processing – Backordered. During this time, we will do everything possible to locate another source for your order. If your backordered item does not come back in stock within 2 weeks, we will contact you to see if you want to wait for your order or refund your order.
Again, at any time you can check your Order Status by logging into the “My Account” section of our website.